Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Free Fill Week:



This week, I didn't really have anything to say that would pertain to these beginnings. We're only now starting to get into the meat and excitement of the stories, and most of what I would say pertains to things to come. So instead of words - to give your eyes a break - I decided to draw up a sketch of two of the characters that you've met thus far:

This is Ender Tallis, the Were-Raccoon, and Topher Bier, the Were-Black bear, of Primal Crusades. These two are going to be going head to head and showing off their fighting prowess in the next chapter and onward, so I hope these sketches give you a nice solid idea of who it is kicking Demon ass!

If you guys have a request for a character you'd like to see a sketch of, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment